Hi, Luna loves!
It's time to get manifesting with the New Moon that is happening this Monday, December 18, 2017.
If you're here and don't know exactly what all this Moon buisness is I suggest you check this out- Moon Magic.
If you're here because you are ready to stoke the fire of your soul and brighten the light of your passions- Welcome! I can't wait for what we achieve.
This New Moon is really going to propel us forward into new opportunities, successes, and breakthroughs.
Remember the New Moon phase is all about manifesting, dreams, and the actions to make these things happen. This New Moon is so super special because it is the last New Moon of the year. This is THE time to really think outside of the box, dream big, and make those plans solid.
What can you achieve in the coming year?
December 2017 New Moon 101:
The goal is to think and act on how you can breakthrough what is holding you back.
It's important to remember that you can dream whatever you would like too, but always keep your feet (semi ;)) on the ground. You're talking a Vata girl over here, so my head is always in the clouds.
I firmly believe visualizing our deepest desires and dreams will put us in the right vibration and mindset to achieve, but it has to be for the good of ALL.
Tips for New Moon rituals:
1. Cleanse yourself and your space. Palo Santo is my fave ever.
2. Set aside at least 15 minutes to sit in silence, breathing, and being in introspection.
3. Write down your goals, dreams, and fears. Then, concentrate on how you can achieve these things, and write to the fearful thoughts with love.
4. BELIEVE with all your might that what you're visualizing will come true. Remember how you feel, how it lights you up. Live in that mindset.
5. Create an action plan for the upcoming months.
6. Remember for the good of all or not at all.
How are y'all feeling? Are you ready to make those desires come true?
This New Moon is THE time to get clear on your intentions and plans, so don't let this one pass!
So dream that dream. Plan and take conscious, well thought out steps, and remember that living on the safe side doesn't always pay off.
We are in the sign of Sagittarius... they're all about making the leap of faith.
As always, I'm here to chat, so don't be shy.
A yogi with the passion to transform and inspire others along their path.